Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Ein Kurs in Wundern

sehr schönes Video. Das hat seine ganz eigene Stimmung.

Helen Schucman (* 14. Juli 1909 in New York City; † 9. Februar 1981 ), war eine US-amerikanische Psychologin, die das spirituelle Werk Ein Kurs in Wundern ihren eigenen Angaben zufolge nach der Durchgabe einer inneren Stimme niederschrieb.
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Schucman
    Nach den Angaben Schucmans gab sich ihr die Stimme als Jesus zu erkennen. Der Text von Ein Kurs in Wundern stellt Jesus als Autor und Quelle des Kurses dar.
    Die Sprüche sind eigentlich typisch Jesus. Von daher glaube ich schon dass Jesus der Urheber von den Büchern ist.

[Admin-edit: Abspaltung von 002 Ich habe allem, was ich sehe, die gesamte Bedeutung gegeben, die es für mich hat.]

Ich muss sagen auf den ersten Blick verstehe ich es nicht ganz, aber so geht es mir auch mit diesem Jesus-Spruch den Paul Lowe öfters zitiert und der in die selbe Richtung geht:

When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the kingdom of God.

-Jesus -

Habe gerade in einem Forum gelesen:
    A Course In Miracles truly changed my life about 20 years ago. I won't go into the details, but I can hardly even relate to the person I was before I found The Course.
    ACIM is written in language that almost seems like poetry - quite beautiful, but often extremely difficult to understand.
    http://theabeforum.com/forum2/7567.html

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: dancer.gif
Ansichten: 1
Größe: 47,1 KB
ID: 26710

PS: Die härteste Jesus Seite die es gibt ist Jesus daily auf Facebook

Kommentar

Da gibt es auch ein Onlinekurs mit daily lessons so wie es Ralph macht
      Unlike the preceding ones, these exercises do not begin with the idea for the day. In these practice periods, begin with noting the thoughts that are crossing your mind for about a minute. Then apply the idea to them. If you are already aware of unhappy thoughts, use them as subjects for the idea. Do not, however, select only the thoughts you think are “bad.” You will find, if you train yourself to look at your thoughts, that they represent such a mixture that, in a sense, none of them can be called “good” or “bad.” This is why they do not mean anything. In selecting the subjects for the application of today’s idea, the usual specificity is required. Do not be afraid to use “good” thoughts as well as “bad.” None of them represents your real thoughts, which are being covered up by them. The “good” ones are but shadows of what lies beyond, and shadows make sight difficult. The “bad” ones are blocks to sight, and make seeing impossible. You do no

Zitate aus "Ein Kurs im Wundern"

Interessant finde ich auch "The Story of A Course in Miracles", habe aber nur ein paar Ausschnitte angeschaut. Voll die sexties mit Super8-Film.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X