HEALTH PROCESS

When to Use This Process:

• When you do not feel well
        • When you have been given an unsettling diagnosis
        • When you are feeling pain
        • When you want to feel more vital

When you feel a vague fear associated with your body
        Current Emotional Set-Point Range
        This Reclaiming One's Natural State of Health Process will be of the most value to you when your Emotional Set-Point is ranging somewhere between:(10) Frustration/Irritation/Impatience and(22) Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/PowerlessnessDo this process while lying in a comfortable place-the more comfortable, the better. Choose a time when you have approximately 15 minutes when you are not likely to be disturbed by anyone. Now, write this short list in a place where it will be easy for you to read, and when you first lie down, read it slowly to yourself.

• It is natural for my body to be well.
        • Even if I don't know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
        • I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
        • When this condition began, I didn't know what I know now.
        • If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn't have gotten started.
        • I don't need to understand the cause of this illness.
        • I don't need to explain how it is that I'm experiencing this illness.
        • I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
        • It doesn't matter that it got started, because it's reversing its course right now.
        • It's natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
        • There's no hurry about any of this.
        • My body knows what to do.
        • Well-Being is natural to me.
        • My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
        • My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests .
        • I'm in very good hands .
        • I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
        • My only work is to relax and breathe.
        • I can do that.

I can do that easily. Now, just lie there and enjoy the comfort of the mattress beneath you-and focus upon your breathing-in and out, in and out. Your goal is to be as comfortable as possible. Breathe as deeply as you can while still remaining comfortable. Do not force it. Do not try to make anything happen. There is noth*ing for you to do other than to relax and breathe. You will very likely begin to feel soft, gentle sensations in your body. Smile, and acknowledge that this is Source Energy specifically answering your cellular request. You are now feeling the healing process. Do nothing to try to help it or intensify it. Just relax and breathe---and allow it. If you were experiencing pain when you laid down, follow the same process. However, if you were feeling pain, it would be helpful for you to add these words to your written and spoken list:

• This sensation of pain is an indicator that Source is responding to my cellular request for Energy.
        • This sensation of pain is a wonderful indicator that help is on the way.
        • I will relax into this sensation of pain because I understand that it's indicating improvement.

Now, if you can, drift off to sleep. Smile in your knowledge that All-Is-Well. Breathe and relax---and trust.Abraham, Speak to Us More about Our Physical Body The next time you feel any discomfort, stop in the middle of it and say to yourself, "This discomfort that I'm feeling is nothing more than my awareness of resistance. It's time for me to relax and breathe, relax and breathe, relax and breathe." And you can, in seconds, bring yourself back into comfort.

Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force, and each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy, all the circuits are open, so the Life Force can be fully received. When you feel guilt, blame, fear, or anger, the circuits are hindered and Life Force cannot flow as effectively. Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits and keeping them as open as possible. Your cells know what to do; they are summoning the Energy.

There is no condition that you cannot modify into something more, any more than there is any painting that you cannot repaint. There are many limiting thoughts in the human environment that can make it seem that these so-called incurable illnesses or unchangeable conditions cannot not be changed. But we say that they are only "unchangeable" because you believe they are. Someone asked us recently, "Is there any limitation to the body's ability to heal?" And we said, None, other than the belief that you hold. And he asked, "Then why aren't people growing new limbs?" And we said, Because no one believes they can

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: health limb grow 1_Abraham Hicks Hot & Spicy Quote.jpg
Ansichten: 1
Größe: 81,7 KB
ID: 27714 Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: health limb - Abraham Hicks Hot & Spicy Quote via Loga arsh.jpg
Größe: 95,4 KB
ID: 27715

Name: health - well being - gesundheit - Abraham Hicks Hot & Spicy Quote.jpg
Größe: 64,6 KB
ID: 27716

Kommentar

LIVESTREAM QUOTES ~ MAY 10, 2014 ~ ATLANTA, GA

It is the alignment with who you are that you are reaching for.

It is exhilarating for us to see you with your hands in the clay.

Life is about posing the new idea and then finding the path of least resistance to it.

There is only one question you want to ask yourself and that is "how am I feeling right now in this moment of my journey."

We are asking you to think from the whole of who you are rather than from a fragment of who you are.

We are asking you to think from the inside out.

Momentum is always responding to the thought you are offering.

What is the emotion? You can figure out if it is inspired.

As you have a feeling, ask yourself "is this the feeling that I have inspired into being?"

If you're not having fun, you're missing the whole point of it anyway

You want to stop the wobble early on.

Before the car rolls down the hill, stop the momentum!

Encourage the momentum that feels good. That’s how you teach intuition to others.

Think and feel, think and feel, until you can think deliberately.

Manifestation is something you are realizing in response to the vibration you are offering.

It is always the thought behind the action that we would focus on.

Aligned action is so delicious.

We would take an action because we feel like we want to.

Inspired action not motivated action.

Get on a subject that feels good and watch what the universe will yield to you in very obvious ways.

LOA is responding to what you've got going vibrationally.

Align with who you are first and foremost and then the broader perspective joins you.

Alignment = accessing the power of the universe.

If you catch the negative thought early it is easy to getaway from it.

When you feel ease about something, it is a clear indication that Source is there backing you.

Just tell the part that feels good when you tell it and leave out the part that doesn't feel good.

Practice yourself into the vibrational frequency of what youare wanting.

Why is it easier to help others? Because you haven'tpracticed their story, like you have practiced yours with the wobble in it.

The universe doesn't hear what you say, it hears what you mean.

Wobble-free means words that go along with the desires that you hold.

Sometimes in an effort to explain it to others who aren't ready, you shoot yourself in the foot explaining it.

Tell the new story in the way that you will believe it.

When you say something that you don't mean, you feel the discord in it.

Here's something really important. When you say something you don't mean, we would rather you be accurately in touch. Authenticity. Are you authentic with your true self or your pinched off self? You've gotta decide who you're authenticating up with.

You have a lot of success under your belt. You are doing better than you're giving yourself credit for. We want you to feel the credit WE are giving you from our standpoint.

Speak often about things you want that you already believe.Those thoughts will gain momentum.

When a vibration of a thought gains momentum, it becomes more powerful and that’s when manifestation occurs.

Take a simple thought that matches what you want to know, that thought will become bigger.

When you stop thought, you stop resistance.

In the absence of resistance thought, all things are possible.

When an idea is born any beliefs that you hold about it that are still active in your experience come to the surface and allow you to work the wobble out of them.

Was that idea born out of inspiration or desperation?

If the thought does not match up, let it go.

An idea hatched within you, and the means to bring it about are happening all around you. That is wobble free creating.

There are subjects within you that are easy for you to be wobble free. There are subjects within you that are wobbly. You can work the wobble out of the wobbly ones by focusing on the subjects that don't wobble.

The things that you want that are happening are exactly the same as the things that aren't happening. But you are wobbling on the ones that aren't happening.

When you find a thought of something that you care about that you already believe, what you are practicing is the vibration, not the thought.

Think about what you want that is working and the things that you want that are not working will begin to work.

We are talking about creating a vibrational atmosphere that allows everything you want to flow into your experience.

We can fast forward for you: I knew I was going to be incredibly wealthy. I didn't have to see the evidence of it to know it.

Only focus on what feels good.

It is feels good, it is the path of least resistance, and Source is on that path with you.

First and foremost, we want the thoughts you think to feel good when you think it. Problem and solution are simultaneously within your reach. You've got to decide which.

Getting up to speed with your rockets of desire is the fun of it.

I'm going to watch for the evidence that Source is with me.

Be a problem avoider, a good feeling finder.

I want to be more of a feeler than a thinker.

Every idea born of this time space reality is achievable.

I am a vessel for source.

I don't have to be perfect or no it all, I just have to feel good right now.

That was way more conversation that was ever necessary. You could pet your cat and get the same result!

Your inner being is already the prosperous being you seek to be.

Tune yourself to the frequency of what you asked for.

Step 4 - I have practiced being wobble free so much that Idon't wobble when I see things that caused me to formerly wobble.

Just tell the part that feels good when you tell it and leave out the part that doesn't feel good.

Practice yourself into the vibrational frequency of what you are wanting.

Unconditional love. I am focusing on these wobble free conditions (the bird, the tree) and I am flying high. When you start seeing thru the eyes of source you are doing big time stabilizing of your condition. Practicing alignment.

I love that unconditionally. The minute you introduce "no matter what" that's the wobble. Start with something wobble-free, not with something that's important that wobbles.

When you do it the easy way, without wobbling, you'restanding in a place of such stability. That is your stance as the condition presents itself to you.

How are you gonna know you're doing it if you don't catch yourself not doing it. When you put wobble in it you don't feel so good. Feel your clarity and your alignment.

Nothing matters enough to wobble. I'm not gonna dig up old stuff to see if it still stinks. Is this something I want to perpetuate or something I want to let go of. One wobble at a time. Then noticeable manifestation.

You're choosing alignment first before momentum. You don't want momentum without alignment.

It feels prudent to work the bugs out of it but it only creates more bugs.

Trying to introduce stuff to those that aren't ready causes the wobble.

How do you stay grounded in reality and move into something that is more? Feel no need to take anyone with you til you're sure you got it down. Keep tour ideas to yourself until they are fully developed. Let it be something you do for fun, not to change the world. The world is already changing according to the theory that you are saying.

Getting up to speed IS the fun of life!

The reemergence into nonphysical is the clearing house of the wobble.

You don't have to re-emerge into nonphysical to have it. You can do it every night when you sleep.

There is nothing to discuss about accomplishing something, it is simply choosing it. Whatever you want, you can have

If you will think about what you want and why you want it, your self-imposed limits will begin lifting.

Come back into true knowing of who you really are.

When you take the time to align with the energy to go with the flow... you can never over reach because you have the energy that creates worlds flowing through you and to you.

Be the receiver the realizer of it. Don't overthink it. If the manifestation seems to be holding itself off, you've got more wobble in it than you're acknowledging.

The creation of it is done, now you are wanting to be the receiver, the allowed, the realizer of it.

You are wobble free up until this point, the thought occurs and manifests to the degree you wobbliness allows it.

In the wobble-free understanding and application, you can move all the way to manifestation.

Nothing stands still in this dynamic universe. You are moving toward or way from what you really want.

Everything has to move to the next level or it stands still.You are on the leading edge, you are wobble free because it feels good and you like it. A new thought comes and you wobble a little bit. Catch it then.

At the time you are calling it thought, it is a vibrationthat has been realized!

An emotion evolves from a vibration to an emotion at the point it is realized by a perceiver.

You can be a transmitter and receiver of vibration.

People are transmitting thoughts about all kinds of things, put yourself in the receptive mode of aligning with thoughts you wanna be thinking.

Once you are in alignment, then start thinking your thoughts.

First tune to the frequency of all that is and then let life manifest.

You don't have to think about what you are wanting, it just happens.

You can tell what you are wanting by the way your heart flutters.

Step one is not something you ever have to give attention to again.

Life keeps showing you what you want. Step one is being taken care of automatically. You have already created your own reality. You just have to allow it to happen. Feel good right now.

What is our role? You don't have to think thoughts you just receive them.

Just find something to LOVE, and ALL of that you have been asking for will come INTO BEING.

You don't feel like a puppet on a string when you align with source.

Do you only want the solutions or are the problems good too? There can be joy in every part of it. There can be joy in the question and inthe answer.

...finding RELIEF, soothing yourself, SOOTHING someone else, PRACTICING the thought of Well-Being, EXPECTING GOOD THINGS for yourself andothers...

Do you wanna take something that wobbles and make it stop wobbling or do you wanna take something that's not wobbling and just enjoy it?I wanna practice the wobble free zone.

Winning the vibrational lottery is really about alignment.

Ease is an art.

Being on the path becomes more important than the manifestation.

Creation feels more like rendezvousing.

You had already created the money, the timing of your rendezvousing was optional.

Are you saying creation feels like rendezvousing rather than creating something? Yes. You had already created the income and the path. The timing of your rendezvousing it was optional. Someone less sensitive would have missed that. You were following the feeling which led to something which led tosomething. She focused on her breathing where it was possible to be wobble-free. The momentum was such that you now have to act.

Real step 4 living is in following your bliss.

The momentum will get such that it will start to feel like interest. Somebody’s talking right next to you about what you do. That's a clue. That's how powerful deliberate creation is. It's rendezvousing. This stepfour living.

Powerful deliberate creating is always: win, win, win, win.

Esther can feel when she pushes the audi too far, it begins to wobble.

There is nothing than can you cannot be or do or have. There is no limitation.

It is not about eliminating one, it is about emphasizing the other.

How do you get everything you want? Focus on the things that are working and milk it.

“I want it, but…” - is a wobble.

Kommentar

Name: negative commentary.jpg
Größe: 100,8 KB
ID: 27848

Kommentar

Name: full extend.jpg
Größe: 55,9 KB