X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Banana Joe Beitrag anzeigen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1920[/ATTACH]
    May I rephrase it a little bit? Maybe like this: "If someone ever tells me that I'm eating too much water melon (or egg white or avocado (;), I stop talking to them. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life."

Alles Liebe,
    Ralph
    instinktiv-roh von 08/2012 bis 07/2019 - Vorstellung - über mich - Rohkost-Tagebuch

Kommentar

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: emotional insensitivity.jpg
Ansichten: 1
Größe: 70,7 KB
ID: 27666

minute 10:19

When you are out of the vortex, anything and everything can cause an adverse reaction. And as you scrambling around trying to figure out, it might be that , it might be that, it might be that, I wonder if it´s that, I wonder if it is the sugar, I wonder if it is the carbs, I wonder if it is the wheat, I need a list of description of what is in that food, I wonder if it´s that, I wonder if it´s that.
      And we say it´s not any of that, it´s that you are not over there. I know but what if it is that and that and that...
      It´s not any of that , it´s because you are not over there. I know , but it might be that , it might be that, it might be that., it might be that, it might be that.

..It´s that you´ve got other things that you are focused upon that are keeping you from being in the vortex. PERIOD; PERIOD; PERIOD; PERIOD; PERIOD.
      You have stuff going on that is keeping you out of the vortex

Who you are has expanded.
      You have to got moving to keep up with you.

You are not allergic too food, you are allergic to being out of the vortex.

Kommentar

Name: enemy.jpg
Größe: 45,9 KB
ID: 27923

Kommentar

Name: food - condemnation.jpg
Ansichten: 2
Größe: 68,4 KB
ID: 27924

Kommentar

Name: food  - love body.jpg
Größe: 44,5 KB
ID: 27925

Kommentar

canine = Hund

Name: food - canine.jpg
Größe: 51,4 KB
ID: 27926

Kommentar

"ALL FOOD IS GOOD! It’s not about the FOOD. It’s about where you are on the Emotional Scale, which equals your Point of Attraction. Law of Attraction is just shining a spotlight on HOW YOU FEEL in any given moment and orchestrates PEOPLE, EVENTS & FOOD that MATCH HOW YOU FEEL. It’s really not about the FOOD.

A different person with different beliefs, can eat the french fries with a belief that says: Everything I eat nourishes me, and will thrive as they eat them. You surely can’t be surprised in your bodies reaction to eating the fries, when you hold a belief that says it’s ‘junk-food’. Your bodies follow the train of your thought. No exceptions!"

Abraham-Hicks

Name: all is good.jpg
Größe: 58,4 KB
ID: 27927

Kommentar

Name: cravings.jpg
Größe: 49,6 KB
ID: 28032

Kommentar

Name: peace.jpg
Größe: 49,1 KB
ID: 28033

Kommentar

We really want you to understand that your body ist like a chemical factory that has the ability to extract from your diat what it wants and needs. You have such an ability to compensate. In other words: Physicians and scientists have not even begun to explore the chemistry that goes on in the digestive system of a human body.

In other words: Their are not even close to understand it. And the thing that we would like you to understand from our point of view is that chemistry is so much more affected by your vibrational gap than it is by what you are eating that it makes what you are eating close to irrelevant.

Abraham

Name: food - extract all.jpg
Größe: 236,5 KB
ID: 28034

Ein John Rossi schrieb als Kommentar zu dem Bild:
                      "Only if you eat the things the body needs"

Abraham-HIcks: Inspirational Quotes antwortet:
                      "John Rossi your body has the ability to extract from your diet, (NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT) what it needs and wants."

Kommentar

Name: food - chemical factory.jpg
Größe: 56,5 KB
ID: 28035

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X